Explorer Meeting on 1st March – CANCELLED

28 February 2018

As you may know there is currently a Met Office amber weather warning in place for Southern England during Thursday afternoon and evening.

The leaders have had a discussion about Explorers this week, and have decided to CANCEL this weeks meeting.  We have concerns about the safety of the Explorers, Parents and Leaders getting to and from the Explorer meeting if the weather is as bad as predicted.

We expect to be back to normal next week.

YIS

Daniel Peal

ESL Gladiator (Silchester) Explorer Scout Unit